Wilson D9 Steel 5-PW Irons
Increase deflection and allow more energy to transfer to the ball with the Wilson Staff D9 Irons. This new energy transfer will generate higher ball speeds and greater distance and was created using the Generative design process that simulated hundreds of power hole locations for a high performance setup. The D9 irons have the largest, thinnest and unsupported face in the Wilson line which results in a hot, responsive face for maximum distance and control. There is a low center of gravity that will improve both the launch and spin characteristics for added workability all over the course.
- New Power Hole Arrangements
- Low Center of Gravity for Higher Launch Angles
- Urethane Filled Power Holes
- High Ball Flight and Increased Decent Angle
- LAMKIN Crossline Genesis Grip