CMA Junior Golf Academy Program in Florida
- A long Term Training Model
- Focus on Building Skills and Competitive Competence
- A Process Oriented Approach
- Developing High Performance Golf
- Applied to Juniors, Adults and Professionals
- To have the Best Junior Golf Academy Program
Let Our Results Speak for Themselves
- Victories on the FSGA, HJGT, U.S. Kids, South FL PGA Jr, FCWT and AJGA tours
- S. Amateur and U.S. Junior Amateur Participants
- S. Four-ball participants
- 3 time Florida State Boys Junior Amateur Champion
- Florida State Boys Junior Match play champion
- FSGA – Boys Junior Player of the Year
- 2 time South FL PGA Junior Player of the Year
- Most improved South FL PGA – Boys
- 2 time South FL most improved player – Girls
At Club Med Academies, we’re here when you are ready! Come for a week or two or even the whole summer in our camp program or get really invested in achieving your dreams by enrolling full-time, which includes our on- or off- site academic programs, allowing participants to purse their athletic interests while continuing their academic pursuits a that same time.
Our Junior Golf Academy Program uses the following process to shape our players into Champions….
- Bench-marking all aspects of the Golfer’s game – The Assessment
- Developing progressions and milestones – The Prescription
- Creating the daily-monthly-yearly training/competition matrix – The Application
- Track the building process – The Measurement
Player “Key” Indicators
- Players control and quality of contact point with the ball
- Players ability to manage swing and club head speed
- Club direction and club orientation
- Develop consistent curve on the shot
- Mastering dispersion
- Shot Development
- Greens hit and distance from the pin
- Players tactical competence (ability to manage the course)
- Performance skills (players capacity to manage intensity and focus)
- Athletic development
CMA Assessment, Measurement & Technology
- Trackman 4 Dual Radar Ball Tracking Technology
- We track the ball Before, During, and After impact
- Using parameters like…
- Club Path
- Face Angle
- Swing Direction
Combine & Wedge Combine
- Matching you up against the best in the world for ball speed, ball spin, dispersion, carry, etc.
- Combine & Wedge Combine
Train Hard, Study Harder, Succeed
BirdieFire Decade Statistic Analysis
- The DECADE Course Management System, created by Scott Fawcett, has solved golf strategy by combining shot distribution patterns and PGA Tour scoring statistics. When Scott combined those two data sets he created a simple way to optimize target selection. Good players know if a pin is closely guarded by a lake to favor the center of the green – but how much? DECADE quickly generates the optimal target that will produce the lowest score based on distance, hazards, and hole location.
Decade Course Management System
- DECADE in action is a simple process that does all the work for you. Millions of shots were analyzed to determine the optimal target for any shot. The result is an easy addition to your routine that actually takes less time than the typical process of selecting a target…if one is even selected! One of the main reasons golfers tend to peak later than athletes in other sports is due to the fact it takes a long time to learn proper strategy. Not any more! Don’t take a decade to learn proper strategy, learn the DECADE System in a day!
CMA Golf’s Communication Platform
- As CMA Golf’s communication platform CoachNow enables our coaching team a better way to communicate, elevated learning and empowerment our players at any level.
- This all-in-one digital stage created for coaches who are passionate about coaching smarter, who want to manage their time better, to inspire, motivate and change lives on and off the course.
The CMA Advantage
- Golf specific conditioning program
- Mental Performance Training
- Daily goal and performance evaluation
- Trackman, SAM Puttlab, K-Vest (3D & 6D), My Swing, BodiTrack, FocusBand & High Speed HD video
- Customized program design for specific improvements
- Weekly competition on Championship Golf Courses.
- Individual attention, specific practices, work load, repetition and variation
Club Med Academies Offers Year-round Sports Training for All Ages!
Our mission is to change the landscape of high-performance sports training and educate the next generation of athletes. This is accomplished through our world-renowned coaches, our well-established, proven training methodologies, our commitment to high academic standards, our respect for diversity, and our dedication to creating exceptional opportunities for personal growth and optimal potential.
Want to master your sport? We offer elite sports training in the areas of tennis, golf, volleyball, soccer and swimming. Our professional coaches are the best in the world and are here to train you so you can exceed your sport performance goals. The Club Med Academies’ coaches and specialists have helped develop some of the world’s top athletes, including Gold Medalists, World Champions and MVPs. Full-Time Junior Programs, Junior Camps, and Adult Active Programs are available year round.